Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 3.

Tim Lauridsen tla at rasmil.dk
Wed Aug 29 16:25:59 UTC 2007

Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 00:31 +0200, dragoran wrote:
>
>> On 8/28/07, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Here is the RepositoryManager.glade file for the design:
>>> http://rishi.fedorapeople.org/RepositoryManager.glade
>>>
>>> I have tried to incorporate all the suggestions/changes that were
>>> discussed and agreed upon.
>>>
>> looks much better now ;)
>>
>> but:
>> the input boxes should have the same size and start and end at the
>> same position to look more polished and professional.
>>

> Yep, fixed up in the local copy which I'm planning to commit after
> dinner.
>
> Jeremy

I have added a modified glade file & some test code here.
http://timlau.fedorapeople.org/test/addrepo/
for a dialog there works with multi line usrls

run 'sudo ./test.py <repoid>' to test the dialog, with the  <repoid> repo

it will not modify the repos on disk, it will only display the resulting
repo file on screen.
python-iniparse has to be install for the code to work.

Tim