[proposal] fonts comps group

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 01:57:15 UTC 2007

This went through my net... sorry for the late followup.

Nicolas Mailhot さんは書きました:
> Le mardi 28 août 2007 à 00:16 +1000, Jens Petersen a écrit :
>> Below is a patch to comps-f8.xml.in which implements it.
>> (I left the mandatory fonts also in base-x.)

> I'd split it in TTF/OTF fonts every modern app can use, and legacy
> bitmap/type1/whatever fonts that cater to special needs.

Do you mean having two comps groups, like "Fonts" and "Legacy Fonts"?
That sounds ok to me.  Or what did you have in mind?

I suppose adding this now would break the string freeze...
or can we still get it into test2? :)

Jens