Fedora Package Status of Aug 30, 2007

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Fri Aug 31 09:29:29 UTC 2007

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:23:47 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> On Fr August 31 2007, Christian Iseli wrote:
>
> > It seems to grab the correct info, but please let me know if you notice
> > funnies...
>
> > CVS stats:
> >  - 4918 packages with a devel directory
> >  - 8 packages with no owners entry
> >     FC-1 FC-2 FC-5 RHL-8 RHL-9 glibc32 glibc64 tdma
>       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> This seems to be wrong.

It sure looks fishy.  The thing is that the CVS repo contains those
directories, and each of those directories contains a devel
subdirectory... exactly like a normal Fedora package.  So it looks like
a normal Fedora package that has no owner.

I have no idea why those directories were created.  I think it might
have been a mistake, but maybe there was a purpose...

The glibc32 and glibc64 look suspicious too...

For tdma I can't find a package review request, so I suppose the CVS
directory should be erased too (it's mostly empty anyway).

Cheers,