fedora-packager

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Dec 4 20:33:01 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Why am i telling you this?  well for one fedora-packager-setup.sh is no
> longer in the koji package its in fedora-packager  and two  I want your
> help.
>
> Do you have a script that you find really useful to help you maintain your
> packages?  want to share them?  then please help make fedora-packager
> better.

I would also like to point out that if you have scripts that are rpm packaging
related, generally useful and not bound too tightly to Fedora or its
infrastructure, to benefit a potentially larger audience than "just" Fedora
and derivatives, another package you might be interested in contributing
those to is rpmdevtools.

There's an infrastructure ticket open for getting it a hosted.fp.org project
[0], which hopefully will be taken care of soon.  In the meantime, feel free
to submit stuff via Bugzilla or mail.

[0] https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/189