Package alien

King InuYasha ngompa13 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 00:51:44 UTC 2007

Though, will dpkg and the like be purposely crippled on Fedora like
rpm is on Debian systems? It probably would be a good idea to patch
dpkg and stuff to make sure they don't work as standard packagers, but
rather just helpers to alien, as RPM does on a Debian system. We want
to avoid the possibility of package jumbling.....