how to use Source1 to add an additional file

Qianqian Fang fangqq at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:39:26 UTC 2007

hi

I want to add a separate configuration file (61-wqy-bitmapsong.conf)
to package wqy-bitmap-fonts, after reading some examples, I used
the following syntax to make this change

Source0: http://url of the upstream package
Source1: 61-wqy-bitmapsong.conf  # the additional file

%setup -q -n %{wqyroot}
%install
install -p -m644 %{SOURCE1} %{buildroot}%{fontconfigdir}/

then I copied 61-wqy-bitmapsong.conf  to "devel" directory,
and "cvs add 61-wqy-bitmapsong.conf". However, it failed when
I test the build with "make i386", the error message is

File Not found: ..../wqy-bitmap-fonts/devel/61-wqy-bitmapsong.conf
Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found
/etc/fonts/conf.d/61-wqy-bitmapsong.conf

did I miss anything? where should I put the 61-wqy-bitmapsong.conf
when commit to cvs?

thank you

Qianqian