FUDCon -- considering switching Fri/Sat schedules

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 19:29:06 UTC 2007

All,

As we try to finalize the logistics for FUDCon, it looks like it will be
a lot easier from a space point of view if we make the actual barcamp
day Saturday (instead of Friday), and use Friday and Sunday for the
Hackfests.  I also think we can get a better turnout at bar camp if it
is on Saturday.

What we want to know is: does this totally mess up anyone's plans?  None
of the dates actually change, just the agenda a little bit.

Let me know off-list.  If there's no major concerns, we'll turn this
from 'proposal' to 'official' on Monday and update the main barcamp
page.

Thanks,
Max