FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-12-20

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Fri Dec 21 10:32:02 UTC 2007

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 07:42:00PM -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
> == Automate the mailings of multiarch conflicts ==
>       * Discussed automating mailing of multarch conflicts. FESCo agreed
>         that this is a good idea, and needs help from the community on
>         implementing this. For people interested in working on this,
>         please refer to the IRC log for more details.

For the community to be helpful, a lot more of documentation is needed.
I am ready to help, after all the script already exists, and mailing the
result of  the script shouldn't be very hard, but we need plenty of
information, like how are mail sent on the computer that does that kind
of tasks, how to get users mails, how can we test, where are the scripts,
where are the packages, and so on and so forth. Maybe this information is
somewhere, but currently I don't know where (I serched on the Infrastructure
page, but didn't found anything like that).

--
Pat