Fedora 8 review

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 01:19:50 UTC 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 7:44 PM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Take for example:
>
> Distrowatch on Fedora:
>
> "Its new artwork team in particular deserves high marks for its work..."
>
> and a few comments from the digg story about Fedora 8's artwork:
>
> "This **** is great! I want Fedora!"
>
> "this is much better than the current hot air balloons, thanks!"

Let's not forget the moment where I'm standing in front of a class
about to give a presentation, and I have to reboot because I can't get
X to recognize the projector without that.  We're waiting for it to
reboot, and I start telling them stories about how the Fedora Art team
works, and just keeping people interested until I start the
presentation.

Let's see someone using Wintendo do that :P

-Yaakov