Putting K3b back onto the DVDs?

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Tue Dec 25 17:34:52 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 19:47 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:54:58 +0100
> Denis Leroy <denis at poolshark.org> wrote:
>
> > Hmm, why would we provide multi-lib on a live CD ?
>
> Because Live images are installable.

Secondary arch packages can be installed after the initial installation
just fine (whether from Live media or via anaconda). Having these on
Live media shouldn't be necessary unless we ship secondary arch only
software (like wine) on the medium. We should have means to enable
multilib if so desired rather than having it on Live media where it's
not strictly needed.

Merry Christmas by the way :-).

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com
 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."  --  B. Franklin, 1759