Putting K3b back onto the DVDs?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Dec 29 14:39:48 UTC 2007

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:59:48 +0100
David Nielsen <david at lovesunix.net> wrote:

> Personally when it comes to burning I favor integrating it in the
> places where I really want that functionality as I have a hard time
> seeing how aside historically being burdened as such this is
> functionality that requires or is best utilized as a seperate task.
> Burning a music cd should be in Banshee, photo cds in f-spot and so
> on.

I completely agree, it's just that I find these apps lacking.  Banshee
often gets the length of my music files wrong so it will refuse to let
me burn an audio CD I know is of the right size.  Brasero doesn't seem
to have this problem, neither does K3b.  That's the only thing I find
myself using these tools for anymore, making audio CDs from my various
music files.

--
Jesse Keating