Putting K3b back onto the DVDs?

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sat Dec 29 23:16:01 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-29 at 09:39 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:

> I completely agree, it's just that I find these apps lacking.  Banshee
> often gets the length of my music files wrong so it will refuse to let
> me burn an audio CD I know is of the right size.  Brasero doesn't seem
> to have this problem, neither does K3b.  That's the only thing I find
> myself using these tools for anymore, making audio CDs from my various
> music files.

For my own satisfaction/curiosity, what exactly do you use for at least
copying/burning CD/DVD and/or burning an image?  I used to use xcdroast
but have been using k3b for a while.

Didn't know there was another app (nautilus does this in a way?).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best lil town on Earth!"