Default MTA for Fedora 7

Florian La Roche laroche at redhat.com
Sun Feb 4 00:45:54 UTC 2007

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 11:20:00PM +0100, Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 22:28:13 +0100, Enrico Scholz wrote
>
> > Abort transaction when it is ambiguous (kickstart)
>
> Err, no. If a dependency can be satisfied in various ways then anaconda
> is free to choose any one of the possibilities at it's discretion in
> my book.
>
> If I want a certain package then I as the admin can put it into the
> kickstart file.

If you have several possibilities, you could also check if
e.g. the comps file would favour one of them.
Until now the MTA packages have been one of the very few where
several possibilities have been available. sendmail has been
the only choice which is also mentioned in the comps file at
all.

regards,

Florian La Roche