Would it make sense to make aspell dictionaries noarch packages?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:55:46 UTC 2007

On 2/6/07, Christopher Aillon <caillon at redhat.com> wrote:
> Personally, I believe it's way too early to do these reviews in the
> first place.

Or... its way too late... depending on your pov.

> But I suppose that getting people to do the amount of
> reviews in that short of a time frame is not a good idea,

Even with the time we have now... its not clear to me its going to get
done... if it comes down to relying on people like me, who are
stupifyingly slow at doing reviews.

-jef"More than slightly concerned over what's going to happen when a
large group of hatters get reviewing rights at about the same time to
speed up the core merge review process, and as a group gripe about
particular review process guidance.. or worse, ignore items without
griping to save time because their managers are leaning on them to get
core items reviewed by a deadline. We still have a long way to go
sorting out corporate versus community culture clash
side-effects."spaleta