Kernel git repo hosting

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 18:23:49 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 13:03, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> I am looking at publishing a git repository for a Fedora kernel fork, and
> I am running against the standard quota at people.redhat.com. Specifically,
> while space is there (barely), an non-packed repo has too many files. Also,
> it's a serious pain to upload the whole repo every time. It takes hours
> across my modem. So, I'd like to be able to use rsync.
>
> Do I have any options within the project? I'm not on welfare, I can pay
> my own hosting... Just thought to ask because I feel more comfortable
> within our own tent.

http://hosted.fedoraproject.org has git space should you need it.  Uses the
Fedora Account System for authentication for write, otherwise you can pull
anonymously (once we get gitweb setup correctly).  You can have a git repo
without having a Trac instance, should you not want/need it.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora