Kernel git repo hosting

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Feb 7 22:49:02 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 14:28 -0800, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> Oh duh, sorry. I just found that charlotte allows access from VPN. I thought
> it wasn't the case. So yes, I can ssh there,

Not entirely sure what the above means. If you weren't previously able
to SSH into it, how _did_ you ever put stuff on it?

>  but still, it does not help with running over the file quota, and she
> does not have git installed.

Yeah. And it won't be able to export it to the world in any sensible
fashion either. Seriously, just put it elsewhere. You do nobody any
favours by making them try to get it from a server which doesn't have
git:// running.

--
dwmw2