Question on Feature Freeze ..and possibly of adding PPC Xen?

Jerone Young jyoung5 at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 9 20:38:21 UTC 2007

I'm wondering how hard is the feature freeze on Febuary 20th?

We would like to try and enable PPC Fedora with Xen. Though doing so
will run past the freeze date of Febuary 20th as we would need to up
port to the fedora kernel version. What would be the complete cut off
date if it would be possible ?

Also would any featured packages outside of the kernel that does not
make the feature freeze date be OK for extras. Will there be an extras
repository around FC7 time frame or is it that all packages will have be
in the main repository and make the freeze date?