Fedora 7 media sets

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Thu Feb 15 15:37:42 UTC 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 10:20:39AM -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> And the incredibly long thread about what belongs in a server spin
> showed that we don't really have a good handle on what use cases we're
> actually trying to fill with
> it.

Given that the *vast* majority of my installs/upgrades are on servers,
I still think a single-CD server spin would be *extremely* useful.
(I started putting DVD-ROM drives in all my servers a while back, but
a lot of them are old enough that they only have CD-ROMs.)

That said...

>       * Make your own Fedora 7 step-by-step guide. This is important to
>         help ensure that people understand and can make their own custom
>         spins.

I'm sure if there isn't an official server spin, I'll be creating my
own.

How hard would it be to make unofficial spins from Fedora contributors
available via torrent.fedoraproject.org?

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/