F7 kde package manifest
chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 15 18:00:25 UTC 2007
On 2/15/07, Rex Dieter wrote:
> First (very) rough draft stab at a package manifest:
> Now, I'll go see if it actually works. (:
I'm just curious about some packages:
2) yum-updatesd (does it already support a notification on kde for updates ) ?
3) kdegraphics-extras and gwenview sounds be providing extras image
viewers, why do we need more that two image viewer ?
- it requires many gnome dependencies such as gnome-session:
- unanswered RFE (easy fix):
- desktop-effects kmenu entry
I still don't see why beryl isn't among the kde spin default packages.
At least it has some features towards kde which compiz doesnt have. If
compiz is going in anyway, that would require lots of work in that
More information about the devel