xorg 7.2 for FC6

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at gmx.de
Mon Feb 19 17:14:44 UTC 2007

> > Are they any plans for updated xorg packages for FC6?
>
> In an ideal world, I'd like to focus on FC7 as much as possible, and
> land that as an FC6 update once we're happy with it.  So, not yet.

Rebuilding the "Xorg 7.2" packages for "FC5" was straightforward except for tweaking some "GNOME" packages and the kernel for the "965Q" chipset which I needed it for.
Since "FC6" is much "closer" and has "compiz/AIGLX" support built in already, this should be even easier for users who feel the need to update asap.
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out