DVD only for Fedora "Classic" spin?

n0dalus n0dalus+redhat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 02:35:46 UTC 2007

On 2/21/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> So, how much hate will be thrown my way if we just do a DVD sized iso for
> Test2's Classic spin?

Where I live the majority of computers don't have a DVD drive, so this
move would be unfortunate. I have done installs on older computers
that didn't have internet connections or dvd drives or anything like
that, and I think it's a shame Fedora and other modern distros tend to
ignore this part of the market (mainly because most developers have
broadband and reasonably recent hardware).

Would it be possible to provide CD versions, and a cross-platform tool
that could generate a DVD-sized iso with it?

n0dalus.