2. Questions??

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Mon Feb 26 11:53:09 UTC 2007

I Disagree

What better place to meet and discuss this, than here
on the ground they're building on?

Letting the whole community here hear theyr opinions instead
of everybody running between mailing lists.

Best Regards
               Jóhann B.

--
Jóhann B. Guðmundsson. RHCE,CCSA
Unix Kerfistjóri.
Tæknigarði, Dunhaga 5.			Rafpóstur:	johannbg at hi.is
107 Reykjavík.				     Sími:	525-4267
Ísland.					Bréfasími:	552-8801

Johann B. Gudmundsson. RHCE,CCSA
Unix System Engineer.
IT Management.
Reiknistofnun University of Iceland.
Taeknigardi, Dunhaga 5.			Email:		johannbg at hi.is
IS-107 Reykjavik.			Phone:		+354-525-4267
Iceland.				  Fax:		+354-552-8801