[karsten at redhat.com: rpmdiff Resultate]

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Feb 27 18:11:39 UTC 2007

Matt Domsch wrote :

> On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 02:21:32PM +0100, Florian La Roche wrote:

> > > It would be a good idea, since I'm pretty sure interesting results
> > > will pop-up, especially some ("used to be") Core packages being able to
> > > include some optional functionality provided by ("used to be") Extras
> > > packages... some of which we might even want/like to have.
> >
> > Other possibility is that maybe Matt Domsch could also pick this
> > up for his rebuild scripts? Matt, ??
>
> They already do. :-)
> http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-core/i386/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt
> http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-core/x86_64/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt
> http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-extras/i386/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt
> http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/fixbuildrequires/mock-results-extras/x86_64/00-rpmdiff-added-or-removed.txt

s/fixbuildrequires/FixBuildRequires/

Wow! It uncovers SO MANY BUGS!!! Many noarch python packages ending up
using the sitearch dir when rebuilt on x86_64, for instance.

It would really be interesting going through most of these.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 6 (Zod) - Linux kernel 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6
Load : 1.15 1.11 0.73