Fedora 7

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 07:58:14 UTC 2007

On 1/5/07, Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> wrote:
> Handling resize nicely is going to require a bit of rethinking and
> reworking of the entire partitioning interface
What if someone (ie. me) provide some mockups of a potential interface
for doing that?
Is there a dedicated development list for anaconda to interact with?

> (not to mention the
> backend code).
Which admittedly, I did never look at...

> Given resource constraints, there's just not really a
> good way to get to something that's feature complete without losing big
> pieces in time for the feature freeze at test2.

I see. However, I think this is important enough so it deserves to be
started, so at least it could be ready for proper testing in time from
F8

> It's definitely something on the bigger picture roadmap for anaconda,
> but this just isn't going to be the release where it's reasonable for it
> to happen.

ACK