[Fedora-ia64-list] Re: anaconda-runtime error

Zhang, Yanmin yanmin_zhang at linux.intel.com
Wed Jan 10 03:05:53 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 13:38 -0500, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 13:07 +0800, Zhang, Yanmin wrote:
> > I tried to build up a dvd image of ia64 from the latest development tree and got
> > below error.
> [snip]
> > script upd-instroot thinks python version is 2.4 while the correct one is 2.5.
> >
> > Below patch against anaconda-11.2.0.7 fixes it.
>
> This is actually fixed, we just haven't done a build in a few days while
> trying to track down the other bogon with rawhide anaconda (ie, not
> being able to get a dhcp lease)
When will anaconda rpm be rebuilt? I buildup DVD image from the latest
development fedora tree and ran into lots of issues.
By walkaround, I bypassed many issues (couldn't find cd/hard disk/ip address)
and anaconda reported dm.c:1565 error when installing.

I suspect anaconda didn't mount proc after chrooting to stage2 root.

Yanmin