FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-06-28

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 1 14:03:20 UTC 2007

Brian Pepple wrote:

> For full IRC log:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Meeting-20070628

I would appreciate if FESCo or anyone interested look at and commented
about the suitability of this as I requested earlier.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-June/msg00308.html

During Fedora 7 time frame the FESCo decision to not to rebuilds was
just for the release in part because it was late during the release
cycle and the decision whether we wanted to do rebuilds every cycle or
not going further was not supposed to be happening earlier this time.
Just a reminder again.

Also in fedora-maintainers I posted a mail about wiki naming long back
and as FESCo using the Extras name space for posting the meeting minutes
or agenda isn't suitable anymore, it has to decide and move it to a new
location.

Rahul