Headsup: cegui and ogre soname changing update to hit F7-updates soonish

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Mon Jul 2 21:54:38 UTC 2007

Hans de Goede wrote:

> I agree the stack within Fedora is small, I'm afraid however that people
> might have manually installed packages depending on this, and I don't
> want to cause breakage to those.
> I must admit chances of this happening
> are small though.

Yes I agree that is a concern but I also feel in the few scenarios where
this is the case, the same user would be capable of manually installing
an updated version.

> So if there is a strong desire to upgrade for FC-6
> too, then I can live with that.

Well it's partly for selfish reasons because I'd find it convenient :-)
But also I had a BZ request for the new version because the one that was
shipping was too old. So if you can live with it, I'll go ahead.

--
Ian Chapman.