Where did the Fedora 8 CVS go to?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:08:53 UTC 2007

hmm.. make srpm doesn't seem to be valid
"make: *** No rule to make target `srpm'.  Stop."
the issue that i have is that i would like to have the rpm itself to
make the grub changes and add the file in the /boot folder. (so just
the same that a default kernel rpm does).. i'm not quite sure if the
current RPM will do this for me..

i'm just doing make i686 now and will see what hapens.