Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

kwhiskerz kwhiskerz at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 4 18:20:19 UTC 2007

The bottom line is: Beagle serves no useful purpose (ever heard of directory
hierarchies to keep information so that you can easily find it?), it takes up
a lot of disk space, it uses processor time - loads of it, and it archives
and collects information that poses a risk of breach of personal privacy.
Furthermore, why would I want to index stuff on the web, even if I did want
to index the material on my own computer? Google already does that.

No, no no!