Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:11:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 22:53 +0000, Thufir wrote:
> this is a taste issue.  I prefer firefox, but others may have a
> different
> preference.  I also prefer to not make things a hassle for those with
> different preferences.

I'm not even suggesting anything like that.

> Not everything can be one click automagical.
>
> Having firefox as the default is an improvement, but why lock it down
> for
> others?
>
> -Thufir

I'm not saying that.

If htmlview is launcher when you click on "Internet Browser" and it
checks which is the default browser than htmlview icon should also
change as you change preference in your browsers. That is only thing I
suggested.

What do you think about that?