a legal way to include 3rd party repositories in fedora?

Freddie Rosario frosario777 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 03:18:11 UTC 2007

"I started this thread ONLY about software that would install 3rd party
yum repositories. This way no patented software would ship with Fedora.
How did you draw that conclusion? If I was not clear accept my
apologies."

There are rpm's that easily enable 3rd party repos provided by those same
3rd parties. Here is an example:
http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/

That may be the solution you were looking for. If there is non FOSS software
that you are looking to install, you can always do a Google search for terms
such as "<Name of software> fc7 .rpm" That usually turns up what you are
looking for and the third party repo hosting that package. Does that answer
your question Valent?