Fedora Package Status of Jul 12, 2007

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 12 22:35:05 UTC 2007

Christian Iseli wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> This week's batch.  Number of NEW review ticket has gone slightly down,
> which is good.  But the number of open bug reports is increasing pretty
> rapidly, which is not so good...
>
> Next week, I'll be traveling, so there will not be an update for a
> while (unless someone volunteers, of course :-) )
>
> Cheers,
> 					Christian

Is there a document on how you are generating these stats? If there are
instructions linked from say the bottom of the package status page
others might be able to step in while you are away.

Also I would exclude the packages in OLPC-2 branch from the devel branch
check since they are unlikely to be branched for devel unless they go
into the Fedora branches too.

Rahul