squid and squidGuard

Timothy Spaulding tspauld98 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 06:24:32 UTC 2007

That's great and it makes alot of sense, but it wasn't really my original point.  My original
point was the packaging and toolset for managing and enforcing web proxies and filters leave alot
to be desired.  Is anyone working on this effort?  Is there a current maintainer of squid and
squidGuard?  Are they actively being improved on/incorporated into the Fedora/GNOME configuration
toolset?

Thanks,

Tim