[New Feature Proposition]: Nodoka Theme

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Tue Jul 17 23:28:20 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 23:58 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Martin Sourada <martin.sourada <at> seznam.cz> writes:
> > following advice from Rahul [1] I propose a new Feature for Fedora 8 -
> > Nodoka Theme. The Nodoka theme is currently targeted on Gnome and
> > contains metacity theme, gtk engine, gtk theme and gnome metatheme.
>
> How about matching KDE (Qt 4, Qt 3 and KWin 4) themes?
>
> Note that I'm not promising they would be the default if you make them, that
> decision is up to the KDE SIG and would definitely have to be discussed. But
> having the option of a consistent theme (a second one next to
> Bluecurve/Quarticurve ;-) ) would be nice.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

I have them in mind as well, but probably I won't start them before
Fedora 8 (unless someone volunteers to do them). As I don't have KDE
even installed and KDE 4 is probably going to be default in Fedora 8,
but packages are still not in Rawhide, AFAIK. But I agree that it would
be nice to have it...

So, if there is any volunteer who'd like to make a nodoka theme for KDE
following the mockup on the nodoka theme wiki [1], his help will be
greatly appreciated :)

Martin