Web-Interface for packages in Fedora: repoview, repowatch, something else?

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 20 09:43:25 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:20:34 +0200
> "Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski" <dominik at greysector.net> wrote:
>
>> Exactly. Not to mention every other major distro has something like
>> that. I felt a bit ashamed when I had to tell upstream that we don't
>> have it when asked for a package URL.
>
> We have something close.  You can view kojiweb anonymously and search
> for the package.  The url is an ugly url, but it works.  Not all /that/
> informative, but is somewhat.
Is there any particular limitations of what would be useful / allowed if
the devel by Shred is to be hosted by fedora infrastructure. Best to get
that sorted out before a rewrite...

Having played slightly with django on python, I found pretty urls easily
available. Does turbogears make that stuff easy as well ?

DaveT.