Web-Interface for packages in Fedora: repoview, repowatch, something else?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jul 20 13:26:09 UTC 2007

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:31:51 +0200
"Richard Körber" <fedora at ml.shredzone.de> wrote:

> Anyhow, if I understand you right, there is little to no chance for me
> to get a positive result out of a RFR. So I better save my time for
> more productive things.

I wouldn't say that.  All I'm giving is my own opinion.  One that I
know is somewhat shared by a few people in the Infrastructure team.
However I am not the entire team, nor do I speak for the entire team.
All I'm doing is stating my opinions that I've developed over the years
of dealing with java applications and hosting java services.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora