Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 2.

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:10:01 UTC 2007

> For what it is worth, the original at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2007/DebarshiRay reads as:

This was written by me, whereas the one I posted here before was
proposed by Jeremy Katz in an earlier thread.

> # Manu has two machines-- one at work and one at home. The former has a
> nice Internet connection, while the other one does not. He is a not a
> geek, and wants to install a media player, which is there on his office
> box, at home.
> # Rakesh has five machines, which are not on the same LAN. Although all
> are connected to the Internet, the bandwidth is not good and it is
> costly to download the same updates and packages on all the machines
> individually.

For your information, I do happen to have two friends named Rakesh and
Manu who did use Fedora a lot until recently. Right now they are on
Debain Etch & Lenny respectively.

Thanks,
Debarshi
--