Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 2.

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 20:30:44 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 07:32 +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> http://debarshiray.multiply.com/journal/item/85
> I have created a new design for the Manage Repositories dialog. I have
> tried to incorporate Jeremy's suggestions regarding key management
> being a repository specific issue and not a top-level one, etc..
> Once we start agreeing on the basic top-level design, I would start
> creating the "Add", "Edit" and "Remove" dialogs.
> Comments?

Well, I still think things are being gone about a _little_ backwards,
but we're at least getting to where I've kind of suspected we'd end

I still think the advanced thing is kind of overkill and there are
better ways to handle it (see my comments from last time on fixing the
real thing that would cause people to want to have temporary changes
rather than just assuming that a "make this temporary" checkbox is

[1] Which somewhat proves Nicholas's point in his response.  Not 100%
sure how to avoid that without a lot more resources :/