Dim Screen after Resume - which component to file bug against?

Adam Huffman bloch at verdurin.com
Thu Jul 26 20:56:29 UTC 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Richard Hughes wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 15:18 +0100, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> > FWIW... "me too" on same hardware. Doing a ctrl-alt-F1 ctrl-alt-f7
> > remedies the situation, does it for you? However, doing that just now
> > I noticed that the ttys had stopped working. hm.
>
> Can you try with the sony-laptop module here:
> http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/temp/sony-laptop-git20070725.tar.gz

Perhaps that was intended for me?  Just tried it, and I still can't
assign the keys to do anything.  Here are the messages when I load the
module:

kernel: sony-laptop: Sony Programmable IO Control Driver v0.5.
kernel: sony-laptop: detected Type3 model
kernel: input: Sony Vaio Keys as /class/input/input6
kernel: input: Sony Vaio Jogdial as /class/input/input7
kernel: sony-laptop: device allocated minor is 62
kernel: sony-laptop: Sony Notebook Control Driver v0.5.