F7: KDE issues

Mail List lists at sapience.com
Sun Jul 29 18:42:20 UTC 2007

On Sunday 29 July 2007 09:47:10 am Jaroslaw Gorny wrote:
> Hi,
> since couple of days I'm experiencing some bugs:
>
> 1. (250009) kmail indicates old mail as unread [1]
> 2. (215091) kmail occasionally stops receiving mail [2]

   After one of the updates - my kmail no longer updates from exchange via
imap - and also does not apply filters - lack of update may be dominating.
This is not oaccasional it no now longer works at all. Thunderbird works
fine.

   Non-exchange Imap seems to be ok however.

   may or may not be related.

   pop - i have an account set to not update. Clicking on the inbox does not
update the mail either - i have to press File->check mail in->xxx. Not sure
when this happened but somewhat recently.

   Is this same for you?