PR: thunderbird-enigmail, building own thunderbird inside?

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Sun Jun 3 18:19:23 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada wrote:
> make the thunderbird-devel package, which would have all the necessary
> files in it. Than we would be able to patch the enigmail to build
> against it.

Nope.  Not going to have multiple gecko devel environments.  If I enable
thunderbird-devel, I'll turn off firefox-devel.  And I think
firefox-devel is the more useful item right now.

One of my goals for F8 is to have one gecko environment across the board
which would allow for this.  I hope to get it done around the test1 time
frame and after a testing period, am likely to backport to older Fedorae.