rpms/libupnp/FC-6 .cvsignore, 1.8, 1.9 libupnp.spec, 1.12, 1.13 sources, 1.8, 1.9

Karlik karlikt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:49:11 UTC 2007

At now it is a little problem. The libupnp should not be in updates
stable, because if the people have installed gmediaserver or sth
package which require so.2 the yum crash and they can't do update (or
do with --exclude=libupnp, but it is not very elegant). We can
synchronize and after pushing to stable,  we will build and push our
packages, but it must be quickly :)