FC-6 NetworkManager needs some love

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:30:44 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 11:37 -0400, Will Woods wrote:

> Ugh. Is that going to be configurable? I personally kind of hate that,
> and besides - the screen locks when you suspend anyway, so your
> network session should be plenty secure...

See http://hughsient.livejournal.com/19481.html and add comments there
please.

I've added a gconf option on trunk (lock/gnome_keyring) and I've also
added a configure parameter on the 2-18 branch.

Can one of the g-p-m packagers please grab a snapshot of the latest 2-18
branch and stick it in rawhide please? Thanks.

Richard