Proposal ocaml guidelines

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at
Fri May 4 09:52:03 UTC 2007

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

Reading further into that thread reminds me of how Fedora OCaml
_shouldn't_ emulate Debian, w.r.t. the build process:

(I know zero about the Fedora build process)

Emerging Technologies, Red Hat
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)