prime example of php web application packaging ?

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Tue May 22 17:25:43 UTC 2007

David Timms wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wanting to package internally { - and potentially for fedora if the
> licensing is compatible} sugarcrm. The guidelines mainly suggest web
> apps now belong under /usr/... rather than /var/...
>
> Can someone suggest some "php web application" reference spec files that
> I can use as a prime references ?

My guess, a recent version of the Squirrelmail package.

- Application in /usr/share/squirrelmail
- An /etc/httpd/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf which contains the alias
pointing http://site/webmail to /usr/share/squirrelmail
- Some admin-editable config files in /etc/squirrelmail
- Some application-generated config files in /var/lib/squirrelmail

Looks fine to me.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/