Could a real minimal install be added in F7 or F8?

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Wed May 23 07:21:47 UTC 2007

I've tried getting a minimal fedora installation previously, and well the
results weren't too encouraging! Basically, I followed this guide
http://www.owlriver.com/tips/tiny-centos/. I remeber the installation I got
was something around 400MB!
Perhaps the fedora-embedded team has improved the situation?