KDE logout options with F8

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Nov 1 15:37:01 UTC 2007

Chuck Ebbert <cebbert <at> redhat.com> writes:
> Please tell me you're kidding.
>
> I you're not, then what are KDE users supposed to use?

knetworkmanager is now a dummy package which configures the GNOME-based
nm-applet to run under KDE. (It'll work in Kicker, just like puplet and other
GTK+-based tray applets.) This also means we had to drag in several GNOME libs
onto the KDE live CD just for nm-applet. We're hoping to have a usable
knetworkmanager to push as an update (replacing the dummy package) at some
point.

        Kevin Kofler