Removal of pam_console questions

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 20:17:28 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 17:28 +0100, Linus Walleij wrote:
> Hm either:
>
> 1. NOBODY have a clue how HAL ACLs work or how to use them or,
>
> 2. EVERYBODY knows that and they're just shaking their heads because I'm
>     so lame I don't get this simple thing...
>
> I wonder which one it is.

Probably more like

 3. This is a very busy list, and not the best place to ask hal
questions, since the hal developers may be busy doing other things (or
maybe not on this list at all). You have a much better chance getting
answers to specific hal questions on the hal mailing list, I'd expect.

hal at lists.freedesktop.org is the hal list.

Matthias