Codec Buddy misleading.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 18:19:31 UTC 2007

On Nov 9, 2007 9:10 AM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> You have a point there.
> Anyway.. i hope you agree that it needs some changes for the next
> fedora.. or even a update for the existing one.

I'll meet you in Washington DC to talk to the US congress to change
the laws so we no longer have to worry about the complexity of
contributory infringement when we point people to resources outside of
our direct control. I'm sure if we shake congressional members hard
enough they will see the illogic of the situation.

-jef"No one sane will claim that the legal issues associated with
patents and contributory infringement follow any school of logic
informed by practicality, common sense or scientific methodology.
Trying to make sense of the situation in terms of what we can and
cannot using the logic of an engineer or a scientist simply will not
work and will only lead to personal despair, confusion, and drug
abuse. It's too late for me, but you still have a chance to save
yourself by choosing to focus on other areas that need improvement not
encumbered by legal issues."spaleta