chain build in F-8

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Mon Nov 12 07:53:48 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 07:04 +0100, Adrian Reber wrote:
> I updated libmpd in F-8 and F-7 and I would now like to build gmpc
> which
> depends on the new version of libmpd. chain-build failed for me with
> F-8. What is the correct way to get libmpd in my buildroot? Do I have
> push it to testing? Just wait a bit longer? Thanks.

Once it's pushed to stable, it's available for buildroots. Until then,
if you need it for another package please email
rel-eng at fedoraproject.org noting that you'd like that package (with full
NVR) added to the buildroot override, and reason for it.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479